skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Graffiti on my Cubicle Wall
Academic Geekeries, Half-Baked Theories, Career Musings of a 20-Something Gal
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Merry Christmas, Fellow Bloggers!
PS: I'm in the process of rebranding this blog... it'll be out in New Year! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Missy La Roo
Vancouver, Canada
Her Royal Sweetness with a sour cynic's itch. Dark-humoured but lighthearted. Has a love-hate relationship with Life (though the "love" part predominates in her day-to-day encounters with It).
View my complete profile
mariefunked.blogspot.com
Disclaimers (sort of):
* I use coarse language (not excessively, I hope).
* I'm not a religious person (though I'm fairly spiritual).
* I don't intend to offend -- not without a point, anyway.
* I'm in love with myself.
* I can be a drama queen sometimes.
Products of Over- and Under-Stimulation:
General Comments / Tagboard:
Streams of Thought and Passion:
* a day in her life
* allusions and metaphors
* boys chocolate and lemonade
* career and (anti-)cubicle
* critical reflections
* drama and confrontations
* growing pains
* hodgepodge hippie
* ivory tower itches
* mad spirits and eerie voices
* media and pop culture
* postcolonial woman
* rants raves reviews
* strange and silly chick
BLOG NAVIGATION:
**TwentySomething (INDEX)
**Graffiti on my Cubicle Wall (HOME)
Easily Amused
Flirting with the Shadows
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(12)
▼
December
(2)
Very Nice Commercial! (On branding and change and ...
Merry Christmas, Fellow Bloggers!
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment